There are many ways you can make improvements to the speed at which you’re able to find items.
- hard wire internet not wifi
- have a decent PC (i5+ and at least 4 GB of RAM)
- ensure uBuyFirst is allowed by your virus protection and firewall.
- use proxies (suggested 12-20) spread out over different cities around the country (domestic to the country you purchase in)
- Setup search terms properly
- Use the features of uBuyFirst to configure the UI to be able to make quick decisions on the most relative item specifics within your purchasing criteria
- Enable direct checkout by associating your eBay account for commit to buy items directly through the application
- Ensure you have a big enough monitor to display new results
- Always have the application up and active and monitoring new listing
- have enabled the sound notification
While some of these are directly related to finding items faster, ensure that you’re properly setup to win the items that you do have a good opportunity to purchase when they’re found.