Check the following:
- Internet is up and running
- Exception on firewall and virus protection
- run application as administrator
- ensure application is started and searching
- ensure proper keywords/category setup
- ensure no improper filter rules are being applied
- ensure the idle timeout popup window isn’t present and/or extend out a longer idle time out period.
If all else fails, stop searching and disable all current keywords. Create a new simple keyword and start searching again. If results come up for this new search term, you may be able to identify if it’s the settings within uBuyFirst or something external.
If problems persist, please contact us for help.