The following listed policies contained on this page apply to the use of our site ubuyfirst.com, the uBuyFirst application and all official uBuyFirst “hubs” including but not limited to our social media sites and software directory listings.
Our goal of this website and our software is to make it easier to buy items on eBay. With this goal, we may include on any page of our website and within our software advertisements, affiliate links, banners and other promotional elements that may generate revenue for us.
This website and our software is a participant in eBay’s eBay Partner Network affiliate program and is authorized by eBay to use their data feeds for listings appearing on eBay and present them to you in an easy-to-use format. Listings are the same appearing on eBay and some information may be missing based on configuration of our software and does remove elements non related to actual eBay items. We strive to provide full flexibility for customization of item information based on the listings feeds eBay has granted us access to.
ubuyfirst may also receive compensation for other promoted items or services that we truly believe will help our users in their quest of buying great deals on eBay via affiliate commissions.
uBuyFirst contains links to other websites, companies and products. ubuyfirst.com is not responsible for the content, privacy or content of these Web sites.
uBuyFirst.com has created this privacy statement and made this policy available throughout our site to help in understanding how we demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses information gathered and dissemination practices made by ubuyfirst.
Our website and application submits usage data to our servers to display items in response to clicks. Your eBay account is not tracked. We do not collect or track buyer account information, payment credentials or personal information. Our data collection is limited to item and seller information publicly available on eBay in addition to users usage data that helps us identify and fix bugs, improve the overall usage of our application and for the purpose of planning and development including which features are being used.
Any data collected will never be sold, rented or exchanged with any 3rd parties for any reason without consent.
Terms and Conditions
uBuyFirst follows accepted industry standards when it comes to protecting any personal information you may have provided us including SSL certificates and using trusted 3rd party providers. However, please be aware that no methods of protection can ever be 100% secure. Therefore, as in the case of with any other organization, we’re not able to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Feel free to submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at support [at] ubuy first dotcom or by by notifying us using the “Contact” feature on our home page.
Copyright and Legal Restrictions of Content and our Application
This website and its content is copyright of ubuyfirst.com – © uBuyFirst 2015. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions of Application Use • “uBuyFirst” is created by Dustin Jones under agreement with uBuyFirst, a division owned by Harvest Mobile, LLC .
Do not modify this program without approval or your eBay development and/or affiliate accounts may be terminated. This code requires an associated web service and is not functional without it. Use of the web service is restricted to the uBuyFirst application.
- No warranty is offered or implied, use at your own risk.
- Listings are shown for information and advertising purposes.
- Sellers are responsible for all eBay items and listing content. Listings are subject to change without notice and listing data shown here may vary from the eBay listing in some cases.
- You are responsible for the terms of the eBay listing and the pricing shown on the eBay site.
- Any differences between this site and the eBay listing should be disregarded and the eBay listing should be considered final.
- Errors in item prices or shipping information do not create any obligation on the sellers.
- Review listings before committing to buy.
- Contact sellers directly with any issues.
- No listing or advertisement should be considered a recommendation.
- The item information is provided from third party APIs for information purposes only and should not be considered a recommendation.
- Items are offered by and terms of sale are set by the sellers who have sole responsibility for the content of the listings.
- All communication and complaints about sellers should be sent thru the normal eBay and/or PayPal dispute and resolution process.
eBay Developer Program
- For more information on the APIs used by uBuyFirst, visit the eBay Developer Program website at https://www.x.com/developers/ebay .
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above information, please feel free to send an email to : support [at ] ubuyfirst.com