uBuyFirst version 188.8.131.52 has been released today. New features being released:
- Desktop Tray Notification: Newly found listings will display in your desktop tray notification area. To enable this option, go to the “Options” tab and enable “Show Tray Balloon”
Popups will look like the image below with TITLE, PRICE (TOTAL PRICE), Seller Info, Condition and Description information.
- Open Newly Found to Browser: New listings will popup in a new window to your system’s default browser. If the default browser is already open, it will open a new tab in the browser directly to the eBay.com listing page. To enable this option, go to the “Options” tab and enable “Open items in browser”.
- Newly Found Active Listing: Previously, when uBuyFirst found new listings and displayed them on the main search results UI the user needed to still single click on the listing for all other information (middle UI, pictures and description) to show up within the application. Now, when a newly listed item is found the application will make the most recent found item the active listing as if you had single clicked on it, allowing you to see all other listing information without the need to click.
Because many listings can popup at a time, you might be looking at a listing trying to make a decision (or buying) and don’t want the application to skip to the most recently found. Included in this feature is a 30 second idle timeout feature.
– Example 1: 5 newly found Buy-It-Now listings are found within seconds of each other. The app will activate the listing result at the top of the page first. The user would check listing #1 first, then go to listing #2-5 and check each one of those to purchase. If when the user is checking listing #3, and a NEW listing is found (#6), the application will NOT skip to #6 if the application has had USER activity within 30 seconds.
– Example: 2: In reference to the example above, the user would leave his PC or not click/move the mouse with uBuyFirst as the desktop’s active window for over 30 seconds. A new #7 listing is found and displayed in the main search results UI, the application would default select this listing.
This helps prevent skipping to a newly found listing when reviewing a new search result while reducing the need to single click on the most recent listing to get full details each time a listing is found.
In activity is designated as mouse movement or clicks within uBuyFirst when the application is the active window on your system. ALT-TAB or MINIMIZING starts the idle timeout clock.
Idle timeout clock can be found on the bottom statistics page on the MAIN tab near the ERRORS counter.