- Have CD Key Available from e-mail and enter into application.
- Run install file and any Microsoft framework that you might not already have on your PC.
- Create Keywords under “Keywords” tab.
- Enter in ship to ZipCode
- Enter in keywords to highlight on the listing description view
- Set “Items Max Age” to 10 (minutes)
- Under “Specifics” tab, input category ID you want to search for and click “Get Specifics”.
- Select individual item specifics for that category and click “Add Selected”
- Go to “Main” tab and click search.
- Include/Exclude item/seller information fields on the top main view interface by right clicking the grey column header.
- Rearrange columns to your liking.
- Setup middle picture/item specs area.
- Click Start!
To Buy Items, simply click on the “Buy” button or double click on the listing record within the main search grid. The listing will open with the default browser and take you directly to the eBay.com listing page where you can then click “Buy-It-Now” and checkout for the item!
Searching Best Practices
- Keyword Alias
- Color Highlight of keywords and phrases
- Customization of user interface (top to bottom, left to right)
- linking eBay and PayPal account for quick express checkout (saves 10-15 seconds and 2-3 page loads!)
- Ensuring your default payment method, payment credit/debit card are setup in your account. (So you don’t need to change during checkout and add additional time to checkout process)
Haven’t tried uBuyFirst yet and ready to win more newly listed BIN items on eBay? Download for free now!