Making best use of the description panel will greatly assist in making fast, accurate and smart purchasing decisions. In this tutorial we’ll explain the basics of highlighting words or phrases.
- The description area will contain the exact item description information from the seller including HTML markup.
- Resize the overall font within the panel by clicking the +/- sign in the lower left corner of the Description panel
Highlight Words or PhrasesUsing the Highlight feature will allow you to more quickly scan listing information that can sometimes be a sellers novel. In addition, it can help to quickly identify important keywords or phrases that automatically qualify or disqualify a potential listing where a specific search criteria would be too restrictive and potentially exclude qualified listings.
- Navigate to DESCRIPTION > HIGHLIGHT WORDS
- A dialog box will appear with three sections and a color designation for each set of words or phrases
- Use these as you see best fit. Some users will enter in item specific information as one color and potential defects to highlight with another color.