<![CDATA[ One of the most beneficial features of uBuyFirst is having the ability to configure listing information anyway you need. In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to setup a basic layout to include all the essential item information within an eBay listing.
Panel OverviewuBuyFirst breaks listing information into 5 main categories (or search panels) Basic Panels:
- Results – Basic listing records when found.
- Description – The description area of an eBay listing.
- Pictures – All pictures from an listing.
- Item Properties – Any other item information you wish to highlight.
- Buy / Make Offer Button – Goes directly to browser item page to checkout or purchase/make offer directly through uBuyFirst (if configured).
- Filters – Advanced filters for search results.
- Log – Log file containing error logs
- eBay Searches – Keywords search log
- All panels can be included or hidden by clicking VIEW > PANELS from the top ribbon navigation or removed by clicking the “X” button on the upper right panel window.
- Drag panels to different areas of the interface by clicking on the panel header and dragging.
- Resize each panel to fit your needs and/or PC monitor layout.
Leave a Reply