<![CDATA[ Item properties panel can be configured to show any listing information in a separate panel from the main search results grid. This is typically useful when you wish to keep the results column clean with basic listing information but would like to see other details before making a purchasing decision. Also, too many item specifics in the results grid might push vital listing information off the page.
Accessing Item Properties Panel
- If the item properties isn’t already in your works pace layout, navigate to VIEW > PANELS > ITEM PROPERTIES
- If the panel is already present, click on the GEAR icon in the upper right hand corner of the panel window.
- Then click CUSTOMIZE LAYOUT
- A window labeled CUSTOMIZATION will appear. Expand this window and navigate to the LAYOUT TREE VIEW tab at the top
- ROOT – This section is all the item fields that will be present in the item properties panel.
- HIDDEN ITEMS – Shows all items available to be displayed but not showing.
- Click and drag an item from ROOT down to HIDDEN ITEM
- OR Right click the item in ROOT and click HIDE ITEM
- Click and drag an item from HIDDEN ITEMS to the top ROOT section.
- Release the mouse when the field is in position where you prefer.
Leave a Reply