**Currently PushBullet will not work on iOS. We are working on an alternate solution**
Ready to win those newly listed eBay items on your mobile devices? uBuyFirst has just released new functionality with a direct integration to pushbullet allowing you to push new listings from the uBuyFirst desktop application directly to your mobile devices or browser.
What is Pushbullet?
Pushbullet is one of the fastest and easiest way to get links, notes, lists, files, and addresses both from your desktop computer to your mobile device and vice versa. All of this is done from the Pushbullet Android app, the service’s Web site, or one of the browser extensions for Chrome or Firefox. – Cnet
In our words, pushbullet connects your most important data between all your devices in real time! Specifically to uBuyFirst, pushbullet allows you to receive customized listing snippets for new listings while your away from your PC on any of your connected devices and/or browser (Chrome or FireFox) while the application is up and running on your local PC.
uBuyFirst & Pushbullet Features
- Listings found on uBuyFirst sent directly to pushbullet connected devices
- Select which specific devices to push listings to.
- Start/Stop uBuyFirst remotely with pushbullet commands to uBuyFirst desktop application.
- Configure data sent to pushbullet devices using any item fields in uBuyFirst
- Directed to eBay Mobile app to buy item quickly.
- FREE for Enterprise users!
Other Pushbullet Resources
Setup Pushbullet with uBuyFirst
Head over to the pushbullet setup tutorial for step by step instructions to get started!]]>