uBuyFirst allows you to use more than one eBay account when buying. Many users buy in more than one main category for varied reasons.
NOTE: This is for advanced users
- Buy in two main categories and separate purchases by product type within different eBay account.
- Prevent competition from seeing bid activity for other items purchased.
- Have multiple employees purchasing and separate their purchases with separate accounts.
- Prevent buying violation thresholds from being meet which prevent buying from sellers that have these buying requirements set. (Rules are made for normal buyers where if buying hundreds of items a month, it’s normal for a few items to make it to “unpaid” if seller refunds payment doesn’t cancel the transaction within eBay).
In addition to using multi-accounts to buy within uBuyFirst, users will benefit from designating a specific browser to use for items that require checkout through the browser (require immediate payment). Using multiple browsers allows each browser instance to be dedicated to a specific eBay login and therefore always remain logged in and prevent the need from having to log out of a specific eBay account and log back into to another. This saves valuable time that a buyer might sacrifice the benefit of using multiple accounts without having such functionality.
- Default browser uses PC default
- If more than one eBay account, browser selection is designated within the “eBay Accounts” settings of UBF
- Browser is used if the buy button is pressed & item cannot be bought through UBF (require immediate payment)
- eBay Account/Browser association is set by using a filter rule using the “Buy
Flow with two eBay accounts and two different browsers shown below.