Item Specifics #
Item specifics will help you get a full picture of an item and can be viewed in the search results view.
This helps see a full picture of an item within uBuyFirst where you can make a complete purchase decision without having to view the item on the eBay website webpage.
Example: When buying cell phones the item specifics “Network“, “Memory Capacity” & “Unlocked Status” might increase or decrease a products value, serve as an extra verification against vaguely described titles and descriptions or used to qualify or disqualify an item with your set of purchasing rules.
Add Item Specifics #
- Go to Grid > Item Specifics
- Select eBay site your purchasing from (Default US)
- Enter in category ID manually or press down arrow to select from the list.
Item specifics will appear in the “Available specifics” area. Scroll down to view all available fields
- Select all the item specifics you want to bring in.
- Click “Create Columns”
The selected item specific will then be displayed in the bottom “Items specific columns” window.
- Click close window and head to “Results” window.
- The item specifics will appear on the far left of the results grid.
- Move columns to best fit your needs.
You can further use these item specifics in filter rules if you wish.