The Item Properties panel is useful to include item information in a custom view that might otherwise not fit comfortably in the search results view records if included.
It’s also useful to as an area to re-confirm important purchasing criteria before buying.
Most common information included in the Item Properties panel:
- Seller Information
- Condition Description
- Returns Info
The condition description doesn’t appear in a title, item spec of the listing description but can often contain valuable information that’s vital to making an accurate purchase.
Also, viewing full seller information might clutter up the most vital fields you want to see in the results view.
Item Properties Access #
To access: View > Panels > Item Properties
Customize Item Properties #
- Click the gear icon > customize layout
- Select “Layout Tree View”
- Root = Included Items
- Click and drag items to rearrange.
- To remove, right click > hide text
- To view Hidden fields , scroll down to bottom section and drag to top location under “Root”.
- Click to save button to save settings
- Increase/Decrease font size. Gear Icon > Increase/Decrease Size
- Move Panel to best location that fits your needs in your workspace and save workspace